cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Activation date

Is anyone else having trouble with there a activation date?I should of gone live 31st March and still nothing. I phoned now TV on the following day and all they can say is there's a backlog with open reach. How long is the waiting time going to be do...

Gee2494 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Broadband Setup

How will NOW Broadband be delivered to my home - via Wi-Fi or a phone line?I ask because my phone line is currently not working (line broken from telegraph pole to house), and I don't want to go to the expense of getting the phone line repaired if I ...

Phone line is down

I called a number using my home phone and we got cut off, but now there's no dialtone from my phone line. NOW TV is who I use for phone & internet but not sure how I can get in touch with them to see if they can solve the issue? I've tried to do a 'l...

AC by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sr204 sky router

Hi all been offered a sky router sr204 model not the sr203 would this be ok to use still as it's a different model I want to use it instead of my nowrouter to help with wifi strength 

Number Tick Box

Hi,  I'm thinking of switching to NOW and wanted to ask where the tick box is to confirm that I want to keep my landline number, please...I've got to the bit during the online application process where they're asking for my card details, with no sign...

JLL by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Router

Hi, I have just sign up for NOW broadband. Sorry if I am in the wrong board. When do you usually receive their router send out before the installation date?Many Thanks  

Mez44 by Mentor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

4OD buffering issues

I've had Now Broadband for a couple of weeks, and have been having issues with 4OD buffering on my Smart TV. It's virtually unwatchable most of the time. Netflix and Prime are fine and iPlayer is mainly OK, but had issues one day. 4OD worked perfectl...

Broadband live date yesterday, still not live

Hi, the date for my broadband to go live was yesterday, I understood it could take up until midnight, however it still is not live now. I only have the power and wifi lights on my hub and on my account it just says “your broadband and calls are still...

Username by Mentor
  • 11 replies
  • 7 thanks

Is Now Broadband down in Lincolnshire?

Is anyone else having problems with Now Broadband in Lincolnshire? My router will mot connect to internet, phone line works okay, middle light on router stays orange. Live in Metheringham area. 

Tch by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks