cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Modem giving out

My NowTV modem requires a daily power cycle to work. It breaks down with slow and degraded service if I don't reset it. I've had it for 18 months and this wasn't an issue for the first 16 or so. Any advice on how to get NowTV to send me a new one? I ...

slh123 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Ethernet ports

Hi, I received my Now router a week and a half ago.I have 3 green lights working (after a phone call) so have WiFi but the Ethernet ports aren’t working can you help please ? Thanks 

Emails not loading or only very slowly

Hi there,  Having issues with the broadband, it won't open up emails on my or my partners phone - or if it does you have to wait a good 30seconds to a min before it does load anything. The other option is you have to flick the wifi off and on on the ...

cozz by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

land line

how do you report a faulty land line to these idiots? All I get is pointless bot answers that are totally irrelevant

martin57 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My broadband isnt working

So my activation date is today up till midnight but on my "Track order Page" it says broadband and phone line "successfull" but my router isnt showing nothing for the internet being on.

Flynn by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Land line fault

I have no dial tone. I've tried a different phone in the main control box and that doesn't work either.I can't find a way of reporting the fault - the help system is useless. Follow the "Broadband & Calls" route eventually just leads to "Broadband" O...

Resolved! Live Chat issue

Hi everyone,I watched a football game at noon without a problem yet when I tried to select another on later this afternoon I couldn't get the match to start when I input enter on my remote.I tried to send a message on  Live Chat about the problem but...

J7JJB by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 4 thanks

Original 'BT' line into property needs replacing

Just moved over to Now BB today - everything up and running and service is good. However, when I was connecting the equipment, I noticed that the original 'BT' telephone line coming into the property from outside is very brittle and corroded. Can any...

Annie2 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 4 thanks

Activation date

Is anyone else having trouble with there a activation date?I should of gone live 31st March and still nothing. I phoned now TV on the following day and all they can say is there's a backlog with open reach. How long is the waiting time going to be do...

Gee2494 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks