cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Modem was no delivered

My modem has not been delivered and the engineer has come for setup and says everything is okay. How long should I wait for the delivery of the Modem. 

POZ by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Line Not Working

My mother in laws broadband and line are not working.  The Check facility is saying everything is working OK.  It is not allowing calls in or out, have used master socket for V5 and still nothing. Need an engineer but how do you book when it is sayin...

Jon1974 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

When to you start getting internet?

Getting my now tv router installed on Friday between 8-1 and was wondering if I will instantly get internet as soon as the engineer does their thing? I have heard with some providers that their might be a delay in the internet working…  hope you can ...

Lou by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Advice on range extenders

Dear Community I have a Now broadband modem, which provides good connections inside my house. But does not reach my garden office.  I've tried splitting the networks. Improves things a bit but not enough.  I wanted to get a range extender but every o...

ABale by Mentor
  • 11 replies
  • 6 thanks

Changing wifi from 5ghz to 2.4

Hi I have new WiFi room stats and they need to connect to a 2.4ghz WiFi.  I have the now tv hub two which I've read online uses both 2.4ghz and 5ghz . My stats won't connect so I'm guessing its using the 5 ? How would i go about changing it over? Tec...

Broadband super slow making PS5 unplayable

We currently have our router in the living room but when we try and use a PS5 which is located less than 6 meters away, on the same floor and even with the addition of a range extender, it is simply unusable. I have checked on fast.com as some others...

LPapasso by Advocate
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

No landline phone for over 28 hours and no information!

OK, this is a big area problem it seems, but NO INFORMATION as to what has happened and when it's going to be fixed.  We have a vulnerable elderly relative reliant on landline based alarm system - which is not now working.  Also, there is no mobile s...

Davb by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No land line at all.

No land line. Now message on help says loads of issues. Any idea when we will get the land line we are paying for?