cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Unstable Connection

My connection has been unstable for a month and a half, the ping crashes several times a day, often causing the devices to disconnect. The same happens with TV and Playstation, which are connected by cable. I checked the ping stability with a compute...

Ilfortex by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now TV over mobile network

Hi, I’m able to watch/download programs on the Now TV app on my iPad when using the Wi-Fi network. However, when the Wi-Fi is off and I’m using the mobile network, I get a message that I’m offline or have no network connection. I do have a network co...

How long is it gonna take to fix the broadband?

My hub shows no internet, my status states no broadband service due to some issues on NOW's end, calling 0800 759 1177 and the robot says the engineers are still fixing.It has already been 6 hours.Hey NOW, are you gonna fix it before today?  

laeglass by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Getting less than 1% of advertised speeds!

We've been having major issues with our broadband speed for the last couple weeks. I can barely open emails, let alone watch videos or play any games. I've tried relocating the router and placement of devices, rebooting and resetting the router. The ...

Ben5 by Mentor
  • 14 replies
  • 10 thanks

Am I eligible for FTTP or not?

Hello,I am currently waiting for my Super Fibre Broadband to go live today. I am with Sky, so currently still active there until I switch over routers.I was able to order and set up and account for Super Fibre, thinking that is what they can offer me...

FTTP-WTF by Advocate
  • 21 replies
  • 11 thanks

Contacting now

My phone line is faulty but I am advised to phone them ? How do contact them when you have no phone 

phil64 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

No internet

Hello,I've not been able to connect to the internet all day. The green lights on the router is on as if everything is normal and I can connect to the network but there is no internet. I've restarted the router a couple of times but this didn't change...

Now Broadband some services are missbehaving

Hi All,I'm having some strange issues with my broadband service.I have for example Whatsapp web/APP on PC that most of the time does not load the QR code or not load messages if I'm using the home network.Today Epic Games was not able to download the...

Ostage by Advocate
  • 16 replies
  • 1 thanks

cant access anything

every time I  try to access something on the site such as my broadband buddy, its coming up with an error message that reads, something wasn't quite right please try again. 

mike2 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks