cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Router shows 80mbps throughput is less than half at 36mbps

Anyone else have a router showing they have download speeds of 80 when in fact it’s less than half this when performing speed tests, this is on a wired connection, direct to my laptop, I have tried this on 4 devices, all show speed test results of 36...

JS by Advocate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No internet connection

I was watchin Netflix yesterday Mornin then the internet jst stopped workin my router had 2 green lights and the internet light was orange I rang Nowtv customer service and explain what happened they told me to do the usual checks a said done 4 times...

"PING"

Hi,I have 0 "zero" Ping.  Not 100% tech savvy so need simple instructions.  Can anyone help? 

Resolved! NOW blocked websites

Since moving across to NOW for my broadband there are a number of websites I’m unable to connect to.these are mainly sport’s suppliers  - for instance Merlin Archery at Merlinarchery.co.ukcan anyone advise me if there is a NOW inbuild block mechanism...

Connected but no Internet!

My broadband keeps losing connection!Every day and throughout its losing connection. Can be in the middle of watching Netflix and next thing pops up connection lost please check!!! My son will be doing his school work then surprise no Internet.I have...

SarahMa by Advocate
  • 8 replies
  • 2 thanks

Slow internet upstairs

My internet is bad upstairs, downstairs is fine but as soon as we get upstairs to starts to lose connection. I have the fibre plan and was wondering if any boosters might help

Tommy by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks