cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

NowTV Hub TWO firewall rules

Helloi just set up some firewall rules. They seem to work OK. However I can’t find the logs. I’m sure I saw some logs  a while back when I opened access which is why I quickly closed access :). I’ve tried setting logging to Always and Match and also ...

Vulnerable person - Phone line will not ring out

Trying to got someone at Now to peak to the about my mother's phone line. She cannot dial out nor can her emergency alarm if she presses it. Cannot find a phone number that is manned 24/7.  Anyone now how to contact them out of hours? 

Broadband down

My broadband appears to be down. It started with being unable to get Internet on phones and now it is not there at all and the orange 'internet' light is lit on the router. I went through the online checks, they failed and they said to call. I called...

StuartT by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 3 thanks

Boost issues with F1

Hi, I have Boost so that I can have more than one device watching F1 at the same time, but lately it has only allowed one screen at a time. I have double checked that I still have boost. Any ideas for a fix?

CateK74 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Phone loses internet connection

Hello, I have had my NOW Hub Two for a few months now and have always struggled with the Wi-Fi connection on my phone, it seems to drop from time-to-time and the only way to fix the issue for a while is to restart my phone. (I have also tried resetti...

LJ118 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 thanks

Help!

I have put in for a home move TWICE now and both times for some reason the next day I get an email saying it has been cancelled, I spoke to NOWTV on the phone 4/5 times now who said it shouldn’t happen again but I got another email saying it’s being ...

Meggyyxo by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband speed

Well had an issue with slow broadband for a few weeks then lost phone line so NOW TV sent out an engineer from open reach who looked into the issue and basically told me the line is knackered and needs replacing but open reach will not replace this a...

Tina1 by Advocate
  • 41 replies
  • 7 thanks