activation

Can I set up my boradband box before my line is active

its supposed to be active today but I hasn’t happened yet 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah no problem switching on your nowtv router, just wait until you see the 3 green lights on the front of the Hub Router, then you know you are good to go to use the internet.

Just be aware the internet could come on anytime up until midnight on your live activation date.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah no problem switching on your nowtv router, just wait until you see the 3 green lights on the front of the Hub Router, then you know you are good to go to use the internet.

Just be aware the internet could come on anytime up until midnight on your live activation date.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

There has been a few people on here reporting that their planned scheduled live activation date didn't go ahead on the date given.

Don't know if it's an BT Openreach or NowTV issue or a combination of both,

Fingers crossed you will be up and running before midnight (once you get the three green solid lights on the front of the Hub Router).

If you get no Internet by first thing in the morning give the nowtv broadband team a call (you will find their number under Orders & Appointments and click the drop down arrow under broadband live date to reveal a phone number).