cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would the sky q router ER115 work on now broadband fibre connection

Hi, could someone clarify if the sky q router would work on now broadband?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Various people on this forum have done a straight swap and it worked, I can't speak form personal experience but from what I've seen on these forums, Now TV Fibre is Sky Fibre with just a different name.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User different routers work, only Now's router will be supported by the tech team.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes the Sky Q router will work without any configuration changes, although if you are a new broadband customer you'll be supplied with the NOW TV Hub 2 which is a rebadged Sky Q router.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for all the replies, appreciate the help. Since now tv hub 2 is a rebadged sky q router would it work with sky’s wireless booster?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I would have thought so, the hardware is the same and the interface is only slightly differently, but I don't have a Sky wireless booster so can't be sure (although if you currently have a Sky Q router then as mentioned that will work as well).