cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wifi down for over 15 hours

Any help or any time frame on how long the outage is going to last on the broadband.. 

my internet light was amber and now it’s not even on. 
I can find no updates on the outage but when I called they said they have engineers fixing it. 
I have important things that I need wifi for and this is really not helping. Just a time frame would be great if anyone knows anything or how I can find out anything. 
Thank you. 

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah, not very helpful! Thank you though
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is also down, can’t seem to get in contact with anyone either. Has anyone had any updates

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The number for the broadband team is on the first page of this thread.

Nonetheless here it is again.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Finally got hold of someone and it’s a problem with openreach apparently. The fix date is supposed to be the 3rd of may, but we shall see..
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine is back on now, unplugged it this morning for 5 minutes and it’s been fine all day
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Unfortunately mine is still down!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Finally got hold of someone and it’s a problem with openreach apparently. The fix date is supposed to be the 3rd of may, but we shall see..

I have a horrible feeling that means they have only just passed the call to Openreach. Does the land line work O.K.?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The woman who I got hold of was very helpful and she seemed just as annoyed as I was about me being told no information. She’s going to be phoning me back to make sure things are sorted
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I unfortunately don’t use a landline. My internet came back on yesterday morning, though yesterday afternoon went off a couple of times but all is fine now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where are you based?  I'm in Durham & I've had no Internet all day?!