cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wifi down for over 15 hours

Any help or any time frame on how long the outage is going to last on the broadband.. 

my internet light was amber and now it’s not even on. 
I can find no updates on the outage but when I called they said they have engineers fixing it. 
I have important things that I need wifi for and this is really not helping. Just a time frame would be great if anyone knows anything or how I can find out anything. 
Thank you. 

21 REPLIES 21
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You say Wi-Fi down, is this just Wi-Fi or Ethernet also? Meaning your internet itself is down? 

Give the broadband team a call to find out what the story is. Number is in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. The internet itself is not working. It went down at 5pm last night. My internet light was on amber last night but is now just off all together. I have called and was told to go on the forum for updates but I cannot find anything useful, hence why I made a post.
redchiz1
Champion 2

Hmm, that's not particularly helpful of them, is it?

The only thing I can suggest is to check through the options on the link below, if that doesn't help then get back to them and say so:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/having-trouble-with-your-broadband

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 @Anonymous User 

It’s not the first time that broadband staff have told users to go onto the forum. 

Certainly find it odd as there is nothing we can really do apart from send them back to broadband support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I find it strange that the internet light is off, I would have expected it to keep flashing until it makes contact with the cabinet. What if you power the router off and on again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s been turned off and on and reset many times since around 5-6pm yesterday. The light was on amber for a good while but it’s been off completely since about 11pm last night!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you followed the trouble shooting here: NOW Broadband Hub troubleshooting (nowtv.com)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies for the delay in reply, still have no internet and I can only reply when I have signal. It has now been over 5 days. I’ve had no updates or anything. I have troubleshooted, it has been reset many times, I have checked everything. It just tells me that I have no broadband service (meaning a problem on their end) 

They ask me to check on here for updates but there is nothing.

I am just debating leaving as this is taking the **** now. No one has been helpful and as someone who works from home and studies from home, my internet access is very important. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Keep pestering the broadband team by calling them daily until it’s resolved.