Ngorm
Occasional Poster

Re: Wifi Signal

I have the same problem.teerible speeds and I pay for 75. Got sent a new router today, it's the same. Changed channels, split the 2.5g thing and it is exactly the same. It is the worse broadband I have ever had and no end in sight for how to fix it. Best o get is 20 and that is sat right next to the hub. Upstairs I get less than 1. Not workable and certainly not worth the money.

0 Thanks
VirusQ
Occasional Poster

Atm even with powerline adapters......
Engineers come every single month because there is problems with their service.
Next month switching to a different provider......
Nowtv crappiest company tbh
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

@VirusQ is it Now or BT open reach coming out.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
VirusQ
Occasional Poster

The engineer is from BT Open Reach
0 Thanks
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

@VirusQ that suggests a faulty line. I am assuming that they have tried different ports on the telephone exchange.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
CJT80
Occasional Poster

@Ngormwrote:

I have the same problem.teerible speeds and I pay for 75. Got sent a new router today, it's the same. Changed channels, split the 2.5g thing and it is exactly the same. It is the worse broadband I have ever had and no end in sight for how to fix it. Best o get is 20 and that is sat right next to the hub. Upstairs I get less than 1. Not workable and certainly not worth the money.

Can you connect a device by Ethernet?  Then you can see what actual speed you are getting as opposed to the WiFi speed.

0 Thanks
VirusQ
Occasional Poster

I pay for 75 and max i get is same....
20mbs 25mbs
0 Thanks
Mickymouse33
First Poster

So upshot all the help forum is NowTV is crap in terms using wifi extenders. 

I have two belkin extenders which worked fine previously with last router.

Only choice move contract eh.

Well done nowtv.

Bye new contract!

JP70
Occasional Poster

The wifi is terrible, almost wish I'd never moved over...

For some reason the Hub 2 does not like ANY android devices... wired are fine, the windows tablet is fine, but 5 different android devices are terrible speeds, and no, it's not the devices they worked perfect on the old router and any other family members routers...

0 Thanks