cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

WiFi signal strength

New to NowTV today I was getting quite nervous having read a lot of complaints about signal strength from the Hub 2 router so I wanted to share my positive experience.

I've moved from BT and initially had problems with their router signal strength when I moved into this house 2 years ago so they supplied me with BT powerline adaptors and BT WiFi extender discs.

The NowTV Hub 2 worked well out of the box and I simply plugged one ethernet connector into the powerline adaptors and the other ethernet connector into the WiFi extender discs and they have connected and I have the same coverage through the house as before. The WiFi in the house from the extender discs has the same BT address as before so no need to log devices into a new network. So I'm back on-line very quickly and so far very pleased.

Only wrinkle is that we were watching NowTV through the BT TV box which is now gone. My Sony TV isn't loaded with the NowTV App so I'm buying a NowTV stick and hope to recover the TV side of things by the end of the day. Even buying the stick my contract will still be cheaper after the first month or so.

Hope my experience is encouraging to some!

0 REPLIES 0