cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarrieGrant
Mentor

Why the frighing hell is my internet down AGAIN

My internet is down AGAIN... WHY? My bills are paid.. internet goes down regularly. Supposed to be on the best fibre package being super fibre.. and the internet is OFF AGAIN... WHY.?????? Why am I gonna being charged for only having internet half of the time?????? This is starting to take the royal pi**

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is down too, seems to have been so all night

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine too. I called and an automated msg sent me to here. I guess so we can exhaust our pointless bitching in peace. ###### service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is down as well! It has been for the last 2 days! I live in St Johns Wood. Anyone else around here whose internet is down?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the broadband team to see what’s the situation is.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did several times! I have had problems with my broadband for over a month and every time i call they tell me something else. It has been a nightmare! No timeline when my problem will resolve, just ‘there are problems with the line and we have told open reach! When will they come etc, no one ever knows! I am seriously considering to move on if they don’t do anything in the next week! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar problem very intermittent and keeps dropping the connection to the internet, only been with NOW for six months and I did not have this drop out with my previous provider and router. Not very easy to find means of contacting either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

You can find the means of contacting them here:

How to make a complaint (nowtv.com)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for whoever passed the contact numbers but unfortunately they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard. When calling the numbers the recorded voice requests that I go online and upload photos of my router set up, which I did. However, when following the instructions on the phone and whether I answered yes or no to uploading the photos, the response was the same - "Thank you goodbye" at no point did the message give me the option to confirm that the photos had indeed been uploaded and then for me to speak to anyone.

I think that my relationship with NOW is going to be a pretty short one

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

And also in the first page from my post. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help