cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When will we finally see HD live streams and 1080p on-demand picture quality?

No worries my friend, thanks anyway.

Either way it’s best to use the device that you don’t use very often or at least to some form of daily driver if the build has things like bugs and instabilities and the alike 😜

Glad you’re enjoying anyway, so I’m assuming you can confirm that the multichannel audio is part of the 1080p video stream? Also are you getting improved frame rate on the video side of things?

Assuming everything that your viewing right now is part of the final build.

Sorry for the questions I’m just curious and very interested, me being a nerd just peaked at 1000 😜
0 Thanks

Re: When will we finally see HD live streams and 1080p on-demand picture quality?

@Trans_Goth_Girl 

Just to make you aware, @gavs82008 is unable to answer your questions as being part of any trial means taking a vow of secrecy, namely an NDA. Although you don't physically SIGN one it is part of the T&Cs upon being accepted onto a trial. Breaking it can lead to expulsion from any trials you may be involved in.

Fair enough

Didn’t realise NDA’s were involved if I knew I wouldn’t of asked, makes sense I guess.
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Trans_Goth_Girl 

This Samsung set, not quite 2019, but only released in November 2018, is still current in their range, so I think it just about squeaks in under your criteria:-

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/full-hd-n5300/

43” may well be the new 32”, but nobody told our bedroom 😳

1A9380F1-00DD-4922-9B18-2D5E8975FD72.jpeg

No wonder I’m wanting to keep our 2012 32in Samsung (HD and 3D!) in the other bedroom alive with a smartness transfusion from a Roku Stick......

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks

Fair enough 😜