cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whats going to happen

An engineer is supposed to be coming out today between 1-6 today obviously due to Covid-19 this won’t happen, live chat isn’t operational and customer services are hanging up 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just spoke to NOWTV after an hour and 10 mins on hold (not complaining; just a heads up!). They said the engineer will still come as planned, however, they will not enter the building, and therefore will try and connect via outside if possible. The hub will be delivered 3 days before. If they cannot the next visits are not scheduled until at least June.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm due an engineer visit on the 16th April. Have you received an answer to this? I'm currently on hold to NOWTV. Will update ONCE / IF I get through!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just spoke to NOWTV after an hour and 10 mins on hold (not complaining; just a heads up!). They said the engineer will still come as planned, however, they will not enter the building, and therefore will try and connect via outside if possible. The hub will be delivered 3 days before. If they cannot the next visits are not scheduled until at least June.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
They might have been then, as it was only my phoneline that needed doing. I’ve had my box for 2 years now