cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What’s wrong with my wifi

I have nowtv broadband and every single time I come to use any of my devices I have to turn my WiFi connection off and back on to connect else no internet comes through,I’m sick to death of having to do this around 10+ times a day,it’s ridiculous,I’ve previously been with sky,virgin etc and NEVER had issues like this,I’m not very tech savvy so can’t mess around with the settings as I have no idea what I’m doing etc (changing router settings was suggested in another post).

can anyone please help as there doesn’t even seem like there’s any actual way to contact nowtv because when I click how to contact it takes me to community instead,really not impressed with nowtv broadband at all.

thank you kindly and I hope everyone’s had a great Christmas and New Years.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Go to My Account/Broadband & calls, look under Moving Home for the NowTV Broadband telephone number you can call, and give them a ring.

A real live human should then be able to help you with your wifi issue, as something is clearly not right there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you ever so much RoyB,that’s a great help,I will give that a try,thanks again