cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What’s my telephone number?

Hello. I have moved to Now broadband and calls for 3 weeks but haven’t been told the Now landline number. I also can’t see it anywhere in MyAccount online (including all of the joining messages). Any ideas?

10 REPLIES 10
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Call your mobile from it and see what number comes up on the screen.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good shout. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also have this problem, keep gwetting sent round in circles. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you ordered NOW Broadband under the email order confirmation was there a landline telephone number that you was assigned ?

If not have you contacted the NOW Broadband Team if the other suggestions on here doesn't work for you ?

redchiz1
Champion 2

On the day you joined you should have received an email headed: "Thanks for choosing us. Here's what happens next."

Scroll down and your telephone number should be there. Click on "View entire message" at the bottom if necessary.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yep nothing there what so ever .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When swapping ISPs it is usual to keep your number, unless you specifically ask for a new one.

Did the 17070 work?

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User If you order NOW Broadband online you have to specifically request to keep your existing number. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Anonymous User If you order NOW Broadband online you have to specifically request to keep your existing number. 

I think most ISPs are the same, but usually it's just a box to tick and I assume most people swap that way.

I do realise that sometimes people want to get a different number so obviously that option is there.