cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Website connection timing out

Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve an issue with a specific website not loading when connected to my NowTV broadband?

The website definitely works as others have checked it and it also works on my phone but only when not using Wifi (i.e. not using Now TV broadband).

The error I get is "The connection has timed out" and this is regardless of which browser or device I use - it seems to be related to the broadband connection itself.  I've tried incognito, rebooting router, rebooting device and turning off Broadband Buddy - all with no effect.

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @schnapps 

It's called Stagecoach North East Bus Depot - searching google for "stagecoach north east bus depot" its the 7th result for me.  It is the one with 000webhostapp in the URL

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would this be the website from my screen shot below, where i had no difficulty accessing using my Android Tablet.

Apart from my Broadband Buddy is set to age rating of 18 the only changes i have done to my NOW Hub 2 Router is split the two wifi frequency bands and disabled IPV 6.

Screenshot_2021-05-02-20-02-21.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi no, thats not the site, thanks anyway

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I managed to find website in question and it's a no go for me also where both my tablet and smartphone just hangs there.

The message i get is "This site can't be reached" error timed out.

Couldn't tell what this website is about.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - sounds like they have blocked it for some reason.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe drop NOW an email with a link to this thread if you think that this website shouldn't be blocked by them for any reason.

Otherwise if you haven't got all inclusive mobile data on your smartphone or not prepared to use it for inconvenience reasons purely to access this website, then advise the NOW Broadband Team that you are looking at an alternative ISP.

Use the email address in this screen show below to contact them.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg