cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

VPN usage

Hi everyone,

I am using Nord VPN on my phone (android) and PC(windows10).

My phone is connecting to vpn through Nowtv broadband, but PC not.

But when I connect PC to another broadband provider it work.

I have tried to turn off firewall, windows defender but it made no effect.

After I have reinstalled OS, no changes...

Could anyone help me to resolve this issue please? Maybe any ideas why ot work this way?

Thank you in advance 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Try turning off Broadband Buddy.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/broadband-buddy-troubleshooting

And please excuse me for asking, but are you sure the phone is working over WiFi to Now when your VPN works, and not accessing your mobile provider?

As it would be fairly unusual for Nord VPN to work over Now Broadband from your phone, and yet not from your PC, and for that to be Now Broadband’s fault, rather than an issue with your PC.

Can you try turning your phone into a mobile hotspot, with whoever provides your 3/4/5G service, and seeing if your PC/Nord VPN connection works over that?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tnank you for your reply.

I have tried another laptop and either not work with vpn.

I turn off mobile data on my phone and connect to nowtv , after turn on  vpn and it is work.

Unfortunately when I go to Broadband Buddy it say me 'Well, that didn't go to plan. Please wait a moment and try again.' How can I get access to Broadband Buddy settings?