cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcoabz
Advocate

VPN Disconnecting

We have recently switched from Sky Broadband to NOW TV Broadband and are working from home.  We have been having major issues with VPN connection, having read community posts we have disabled the Now Buddy but the issue continues.

I have read other posts in the community and not been able to resolve by changing to custom settings or disabling buddy.  I got it working on Friday and now it is down again.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@marcoabz 

Have you talked to whoever supplies your VPN?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
flavione
Scholar

@marcoabz wrote:

We have recently switched from Sky Broadband to NOW TV Broadband and are working from home.  We have been having major issues with VPN connection, having read community posts we have disabled the Now Buddy but the issue continues.

I have read other posts in the community and not been able to resolve by changing to custom settings or disabling buddy.  I got it working on Friday and now it is down again.

Out of curiousity, did you manage to fix your issue with the VPN not working?