cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Username for Roku device

I’m trying to sign in to now tv on my roku device but it won’t allow me to enter a full email address. How do I know what my username is? 

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi RM

I've got a Roku and so knows how it works, and I'm playing some smooth jazz tracks via it to my music system.

OK, before doing anything with Now TV, you have to register your Roku device on Roku's website. Once done, you can now register the Now TV channel/app.

In fact and from now on, should you want to you can now register additional pay channels/apps on your Roku, such as Netflix, Prime, etc. without doing anything further to your device.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have registered my Roku device, but when I click onto NowTV it asks me to sign in with my NowTV username/email and password. It won’t allow me to input my email address as my username as it is too long and I don’t know what my username is? 

Thanks,

RM

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi again RM

Silly question time, how do you log into this forum?

No need to answer because you, like everybody else, use a two part authentication process (I think) and it follows:

USERNAME   =  UKBOBBOY  (which is mine)

PASSWORD  =  **************    (whatever digits are permissible within the system's rules)

These are the details I use to access this forum along with Now TV, and that should be that.

For me, my username is not my email address, and the two names don't have to be the same.

So I guess whatever username you use for this forum is the same username for access to Now TV as well.

Hope this helps

UK Bob

PS. NB. Whenever you set up a computer or computer device, always Keep It Simple.