cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Upload.. Or Download.. But you can't have both.

Good evening,

We've now had NowTV Broadband for 3/4 months, we don't have to do it often but everytime we upload anything via WiFi, we loose the ability to download and use the internet as normal. Everything stops, phones, laptop, PC, chromecast/Google home.

It's as though we can either download, or upload but not both at the same time.

Anyone else had these issues before and/or can advise a solution?

Many thanks,
Chris.
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's weird, i have NowTV Fab Fibre and haven't come across this personally myself using the NowTV Hub Router 2, where like you the majority of my internet activity is downloading with a small amount of uploading.

Can't offer any advice apart from maybe see if factory resetting your Router by holding in the reset button for about 15 seconds helps.

Hopefully more knowledgeable people on here with regards to IT & Networking will offer you some assistance.

Also, i would suggest giving the NowTV Broadband Team a call, where you will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments section whilst logged in on here.

When on the Orders & Appointments page click on the green drop down arrow below your live date to reveal the telephone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Schnapps,

Thanks for the reply. It's not something I've come across before either but it's deffinately a one way street. It's happened everytime something's been uploaded.

Thanks for the number suggestion too! I had tried looking for a contact but it seems near impossible to send an actual email or find a phone number. I will call tomorrow on my lunch break.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you get it sorted.

If you can't get through to the Broadband Team via the telephone helpline during your lunch break.

Then you can drop live chat a message from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices