cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update failed to Install

Morning,

Struggling to download update. I see there is a fix for this but quite frankly this is not a DIY app? I have just bought a 7 day sports pass and I am unable to watch. 

This was first reported several days ago so surely should have been fixed by now.

Please fix it or refund my money and I'll find another way of watching.

M.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. Infuriating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you SKY for my email explaining that every minute counts! 

Say hello to your 1 Week Sky Sports Pass ; your one-way ticket to best live sport around. You’re all set up and good to go. Just start the clock whenever you’re ready and enjoy all 10 Sky Sports channels without a contract - your viewing just upped its game, so make every minute count.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Morning,

Struggling to download update. I see there is a fix for this but quite frankly this is not a DIY app? I have just bought a 7 day sports pass and I am unable to watch. 

This was first reported several days ago so surely should have been fixed by now.

Please fix it or refund my money and I'll find another way of watching.

M.

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User

Guys is this for Mac or PC? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same for me, on a mac, has anyone had any joy or are we just having to wait?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

The same for me, on a mac, has anyone had any joy or are we just having to wait?

Franklin, try installing the player via invognito mode on your browser. Just open a private tab, sign in to your NOW TV account and click on something to watch then follow the steps 🙂

Let me know if this works @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On a mac

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

On a mac

@Anonymous User Try those instructions i listed above. We should have an update out for a complete fix very soon too btw.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive paid mu money, go to try and watch the Man U game, now the NOW TV player wont update and I can't watch anything.  Infiriating. Any iseas anyone?