cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to use pass, bought with stick

Hi,

Just bought a nowtv stick with entertainment pass, I can see from my account I can add up to 4 devices. Just logged in to nowtv on my smarttv (stick for another TV). I don't appear to have the enterainment pass, doesn't show on my account and the nowtv app on my smarttv is assking me to sign up for a trial.

Could someone please advise how I can use the enterment pass I have just paid for?

Thanks Tom.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yeah unfortunately you need to setup & activate the stick, then once the stick is setup the entertainment voucher shall then be automatically uploaded to your account ready to redeem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Assuming the voucher was electronically pre loaded on the stick and there was no paper voucher in the box.

Then have you checked by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here if there is a link towards the top of the page saying " Voucher waiting for you" which you need to redeem to start the entertainment pass.

If there is no link towards the top of the page, then go into the stick NowTV App and under My Account, double check the email address or username matches when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst on the nowtv website.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to ask the question have you setup and activated the new stick on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps,

Thanks for you reply, looks like I'm going to to have to wait for the stick to arrive; I only purchased it today. I assumed I would be able to use the pass straight away. Slightly annoying but not a major problem.

Thanks Tom.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yeah unfortunately you need to setup & activate the stick, then once the stick is setup the entertainment voucher shall then be automatically uploaded to your account ready to redeem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hmm, I just bought the stick and on completion a message flashed up, "No need to wait for delivery, start watching now". If I go to a programme it asks me to buy a Pass. Annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep. In exactly the same GOT boat 🤨