cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to Book Engineer Visit

I have run the Technical Checks, TV is fine, but there is a Broadband issue in the area. When I try to follow the instructions to book an Engineer for the area to repair, the website is just buffering & then returns to the previous page.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sometimes using a different internet browser on the NowTV website helps with the buffering or loading page.

You need to get in touch with the Broadband Team about this.

The best option is to give them a call where they have a telephone helpline for their Broadband customers.

To save you looking under the various places under My Account > Broadband & Calls whilst logged in on here.

Open this link below, where a telephone number should show on the right hand side of your screen

(just make sure you are logged in with your Broadband account sign in details).

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have to pay for this as I got this too?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You only have to pay if the fault is found after your master socket, I.e. in your own wiring.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.