cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Third Party Delay/ Engineer

My Internet was meant to go Live 17/09 but didn't. After calls and live chats it seems that there was/is a third party delay to the line. I was told on Tuesday that it would be given to tier 2 and they would get back to me in 72 hours. It is now Friday and there has been no further contact. I called today and was told that an engineer would visit "as soon as possible". As I am now looking at 2 weeks [potentially 3 weeks] without internet, I am beyond irritated with the lack of urgency from NowTV. I live in a flat of 5 students and we have been unable to do any work at home, or send in any assignments [I am tempted to ask for compensation for various Starbucks ventures in search of wifi]. Nowtv seems to have a complete lack of interest in customer service and though everyone I have talked to has been lovely, there have been very few results to show. I suppose that all there is to do now is wait and see if the engineer turns up but if anyone has any other advise, it would be greatly appreciated 😊

0 REPLIES 0