cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The trouble with NOWtv

Well. where does one begin?

The process of choosing and playing a programme is "clunky" and time consuming and application steps often fail and produce nothing but consistent error messages.

This is the only application of this type I have trouble streaming through my television set, the sound refuses to leave my laptop and play through tv speakers! ( yes, I have checked my sound settings on laptop and tv, this is not a hardware issue!).

I have also tried using a separate audio output, this too will not work with NOWTV but I have no trouble whatsoever using it with any other similar site.

I am a little hard of hearing  so this issue alongside the subtitles that refuse to work past the first two lines of dialogue of any programme makes viewing on NOWTV a chore, not a pleasure!

Needless to say, despite the better range of films and programmes available here, I have cancelled my subscription and will have to return to either Amazon or Netflix as these issues never arise with them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Do you have a Samsung or LG Smart TV?

Best alternative would be to purchase a Roku Stick at £30/£40, have all the apps in one place. No issues with sound or picture. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Do you have a Samsung or LG Smart TV?

Best alternative would be to purchase a Roku Stick at £30/£40, have all the apps in one place. No issues with sound or picture. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help