cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Terrible Service

I've been a Virgin Media customer for over 20 years & took a gamble with Now Broadband, which didn't pay off. My installation was due on 11.02.22 but the engineer wasn't prepared to climb a pole to reconnect my B.T line. I couldn't find out a date, no one got back to me & when I called Now Broadband, I was told that Open reach is closed for the weekend - no offence but my contract is with Now Broadband and it shouldn't be my problem that you cant get hold of your engineers.

I have spoken to an operator today ( 14.02.22) and yes, I had to chase them, where they offered me a date of 03.03.22 - totally unacceptable and I have now had to cancel my services with Now Broad band.

11 REPLIES 11
redchiz1
Champion 2

Sorry that you cannot accept that ISPs like NOW are beholden to a separate network provider. I have never really understood why the service ratings of Virgin Media are so poor when they run their own network from start to finish. 

Don't shoot the messenger, I doubt any of us are happy with this state of affairs. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No messenger shooting happening. Lol 

I now realise Virgin Media's customer service rating is bad due their large customer base and people like me, thinking the grass is greener. 

And when you add in, the fact, that most ISP's are charging the same amount per month or more - good luck.