cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Telephone line not working for at least 2 weeks. How do I get an engineer to help?

There is no dial tone for out going calls (handset screen shows NO LINE) and no connection from incoming calls, despite there being ringing tone from outside calls. 

I have run the Technical Check/diagnostic tool that is showing 'everything looks good' for Broadband and Phone. I have also followed all the technical solutions offered on this site for customers with a similar issue, with no joy. 

Assistance from NowTV required.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you ever hear anything back through here - I'm conscious I've got the same issue and just posted and would be interested to know if after a month you got any reply from NOWTV?

Just switched to them and now thinking I might try someone else as it's still in the cooling off period if they don't reply when issues arise.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, apologies for not responding sooner, we’ve kind of given up trying to get any help regarding this issue, as we have heard nothing & still can’t contact Now TV in any way! 
Very poor customer service. (I understand reduced service at the current time, but there’s just NO customer service of any sort!) Hope this helps...🙂

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User this is a community page used by other users to try and help each other so you wouldn't get contacted by now TV here. Telephone and Broadband issues are sorted by calling the dedicated help line. In your account go to 'moving home' and there should be a direct number you can call (it's all the same system). You may need to click through a few times to find it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the clarification that no-one from NOWTV monitors these Forums, it's a slightly mixed message from what you get when you use the NOWTV ChatBot to try and get help and then exhaust the FAQ's as it signposts users to these forums rather than offering any other contact methods.

Geluk
Expert 2

It's called passing the buck!

The telecoms side of NOW really shouldn't have abandoned 

any form of communication for BB /phone issues; at least in normal

times you are able to phone them with issues, unlike NOWTV clients 😞

I notice on PLUS NET's forums, their users are finding their cust. service

& CHAT shut down too.

Fortunately my Yorkshire based ISP still has live Cust Serv & CHAT for

issues that may arise. Not the cheapest, but there when you need em!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is there no body on live chat to speak to when you can easily debit my account I have issues that im paying for that need rectifying