cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Technical Problem

Since last 1 hour Im not able to connect to NOW TV, keeps saying technical error ...whats happening ?? Anyone else facing same problem. Im trying to access Sports channels

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device is it happening on and is it all Sky Sports live channels ?

Have you tried jumping back to the NOW home screen and start the stream again ?

Would you have another playback device to check for the same problem ?

Have you tried rebooting the playback device and Router if necessary ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Im trying on Now Player on windows and also my mobile. I have tried logging out and re-logging but still the same problem. I have tried going to home and start streaming but nothing works ...

It says Sorry something went wrong 

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please try again later.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't watch NOW on either a PC or mobile so i won't be much help.

If you have internet data on your mobile (assuming you mean smartphone) then has a temporary test try that instead of your home Router just to see if Sky Sports Streams.

If it does (assuming you are not using a VPN) then maybe try a factory reset on your Router which might be blocking the NOW Sky Sports stream for some reason.

You could also try typing the error message in the Community Search box for any results.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing you could try is something like Google DNS on your PC to see if that makes any difference.

Unfortunately i don't use a PC when watching NOW Sky Sports.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are going around in circles and getting nowhere with clearing this error message, then jump over to live chat for further help.

Click on the green chat online button from this link page below to get in touch with them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat??? it's a bot that doesn't answer anything but the simple of questions -useless

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

For live chat you MUST click “chat online” within the green box from the link provided by @schnapps up thread.

Your talking about a bot? Sounds like you clicked “get help quicker”.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried that but the problem is its not working on my mobile also. I have tried 2 diff mobiles 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have my stick plugged in to a socket and just turn it off then back on to reboot