cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Talktalk

Hi

Does anyone know how to log on to Now TV on TalkTalk box. When I go to view a programme it is asking me to purchase but I already have the entertainment pass and am trying to watch entertainment programme. Just cancelled boost from TalkTalk and took them up on the offer as nowtv was cheaper but just not giving me the option to log in??? 

Thanks 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Talktalk

Hi @Lorraine_74 

I don't own a TalkTalk Youview box, but have you gone to the NowTV App under the Apps section of the box, then navigate to the My Account section, then maybe sign out and log back into the App using the username (not forum username) or email address and the password you used when you purchased the NowTV Entertainment Pass on your relevant account.

Also if you don't see the on screen keyboard to enter your details, then press the OK enter button on your Youview box remote which should bring up the on screen keyboard to enter your login details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lorraine_74 

I don't own a TalkTalk Youview box, but have you gone to the NowTV App under the Apps section of the box, then navigate to the My Account section, then maybe sign out and log back into the App using the username (not forum username) or email address and the password you used when you purchased the NowTV Entertainment Pass on your relevant account.

Also if you don't see the on screen keyboard to enter your details, then press the OK enter button on your Youview box remote which should bring up the on screen keyboard to enter your login details.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Thanks

When I select nowtv app it takes me straight to the TV guide or programs but gives me no options to log in. When I try and view it is just saying purchase.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thanks scrolled right down through all the programmes and option to log in was right at the bottom