cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TP Link Router with NowTv?

Hi,

The router that comes with NowTv as standard is not very good.

Can I use my own router and if so how easy is it to set up? What password, pin etc do I need to put in?

Thanks

Chris
101 REPLIES 101
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I would be grateful if you could let me know the process.  Increasingly I am finding my work laptop will not connect to the nowtv router. It is becoming v frustrating. Thanks in advance 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ditched Now TV after less than a month due to no support from their tech team to set up my TP link router as their stock one was rubbish. They told be before I signed up it would be no issue using a third party router which turned out to be a lie so went back to plusnet who are miles better.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well done. It has taken me a year to get out of my NOW contract. I switch nest week and am looking forward to returning to a decent broadband provider and to say goodbye to NOW forever!

Decnette
Advocate

My son bought me a router as signal is weak with Now tv.  Can you tell me how to set it up please. X

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone tell me how I am able to create a post. It seems to be impossible. Have I been blocked from doing so?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Why are you desperate to create a new thread? 

You can and have added 2 posts across 2 threads. 
What do you need help with?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 I want to create a post for people to comment on. Why do I have to tell you what I want to post? Have I been blocked or not? If I have then for what reason?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Community/Forums/New Post.

Have you tried this, and had difficulties, or what?

Lifetime Tip: When you ask for help, and are given suggestions, don’t combatively ask why they take the form they do. (Unless somebody is asking for your credit card details of course).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sorry. I gave up trying because NowTV are useless. I cancelled my contract
as soon as I could and everything is much better since.
Sorry I can't help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Can you please share the settings with me?

thanks so much

Poppy