cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TELEPHONE 'OUT OF SERVICE' INTERNET AND WIRELESS WORKING

We've been having countless problems with NOWTV ... the wireless disconnects and we completely lose the internet connection, but today I received a message from my sister in law - via my tablet, that she had been trying to get through to us on the landline - but just gets the 'out of service' message.     I tried to use the phone - and just get the 'engaged' signal after the first two numbers dialed.     I have tried and tried to get in touch with NOW via email - but there seems to be no live chat button .. and am getting hugely frustrated.   I need the phone as I am a carer for my 90 years plus mother - who is blind and has numerous health issues.         Can anyone suggest anything - other than switching to another provider as my contract doesn't run out until August.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have issues with our phone and broadband 

if we are on broadband and someone calls our internat drops 

WE are on the accessibility with Now but there number is switch off i have tried on line but no luck 

thinking i should move accounts as now tv don't want us 

can someone from now plesae ring me asap

Sky Accessibility homepage | Sky Accessibility

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Have a look at this link. It might be of some help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/fix-problems-with-my-phone

Otherwise call the broadband and calls team using the free from number in the link below using your mobile.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, have poured over the website and tried everything.     People are getting a 'this line is out of service' message when they try to ring ... and I hear a dial tone when I pick up the phone to make a call ... but after hitting two numbers I get the engaged tone.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That sounds very frustrating. We don’t use our landline at all, also we are with BT so I can’t be much more help.

All I can really suggest is to call the support team and hopefully they can get it fixed for you.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to sort this but 

now office will not take calls im getting fed up with this thinking of moving my account asap

Youts Lee

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NOW Broadband & Talk Team telephone helpines are currently down according to NOW Twitter and this screen shot from the NOW Community Help Centre.

Screenshot_2021-05-14-17-13-34.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you for your reply 

but i fill that the web site should also have the issue on it to help customers 

but it does not help me as i can not sort the issue out without there help

i will just hope i don't have an issue with my medical devise over night 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No broadband service, red light for internet on modem. Been this way for a few hours. Tried calling, no answer. I don’t use the landline as t all so I just notice the broadband does not work, and it was fine before, no changes to settings or cables. This is a NOW problem but they don’t answer their phone lines

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant use the phone line which is awful as my mother is disabled and as a family we need to check in on here every couple of hours to ensure she is OK. How can i get to speak with someone?