cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TAM pairs required in cabinet serving my address, despite the previous owner having had BT

NOW broadband service was meant to be provisioned on August 10th, still no idea when this is going to be resolved.  Latest update received:
[The information we have given from openreach is that the order is delayed with the TAM pair allocation activity, this usually indicates that new tam pairs are needed in the cabinet that will connect your house, these need to be available and in good working order to allow for your broadband to be connected.]

Does anyone have any idea what this translates to insofar as a typical amount of time that it will take Openreach from receiving notification that all TAM pairs in a cabinet have been allocated (obviously someone else got the one that BT had been providing the previous owner of my new house), until my line is connected, as apparently it is pretty much a black-box insofar as getting anything resembling an actual date that the actual work will be done that is needed in order to provision my broadband order.

0 REPLIES 0