cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Switching from Phone only to NOW Broadband + Phone

Hello,

If someone who currently has phone line only with another provider (No Broadband) wants to switch to Now Broadband + Phone, there doesn't seem to an option when trying to order.

The only options are 'I already have Broadband and Phone Line and want to switch to Now' or 'I don't currently have a phone line' - neither of which apply!

Anyone got any ideas? Should I just select the 1st option even though they don't currently have Broadband?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Jayach
Elite 3

It is very unusual nowadays to have a phone line, without broadband, which is probably why it isn't listed as an option.

I would take the first option, as Now will still need to contact your current supplier, if you wish to keep the number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes - it's actually for my elderly mum-in-law who doesn't really need broadband - but it's cheaper nowadays to have broadband + phone than just a phone!! (It'll be useful for people who visit anyway).

I was just concerned there might be some kind of extra charge if you don't have existing broadband.

Jayach
Elite 3

If she is on certain benefits, look into social tariffs.

Cheap broadband deals: our top picks and how to switch - MSE (moneysavingexpert.com)