cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Super slow broadband speed

Broadband speeds have been very slow for the last month or so.

Constantly fluctuating between download speeds of about 0.14 mb/s and 8 mb/s, and upload speeds of 0.02 mb/s and 0.5 mb/s. Hardly ever getting higher than that. Occasionally will work fine, but most times cannot stream any videos higher than 360p.

Sometimes it seems to be not be working at all.

Trying to work from home, but gmail struggles to load properly, and trying to download anything more than 5 megabytes is almost impossible due to the connection constantly dropping out.

Please let me know how to get this fixed.

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Broadband speeds have been very slow for the last month or so.

Constantly fluctuating between download speeds of about 0.14 mb/s and 8 mb/s, and upload speeds of 0.02 mb/s and 0.5 mb/s. Hardly ever getting higher than that. Occasionally will work fine, but most times cannot stream any videos higher than 360p.

Sometimes it seems to be not be working at all.

Trying to work from home, but gmail struggles to load properly, and trying to download anything more than 5 megabytes is almost impossible due to the connection constantly dropping out.

Please let me know how to get this fixed.

Hi @Anonymous User 0.14 is ridiculous, really really bad. There has to either be a fault on the line or a few settings on the router need tweaked so you should give our BB tech team a call. You can find the number via the My Account and Broadband Section of your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Check how many devices you have connected to your network.

Reset your network password and check if you recover the normality:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-change-or-reset-my-wi-fi-password