cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Super fibre question

Hi everyone,

I dont know if anyone has had the same but recently Gfast connections have been enabled in my area so my question is, if i have super fibre will my connection adjust to those speeds as its the fastest package?

I understand people may not know or had this happen

Thankyou for the help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous User  NOW Broadband doesn’t currently have a G.Fast product, so you would be limited to a max of 80/20 on Super Fibre (adjusted to the max capability of your line). But Sky Broadband (which, as I’m sure you know, “powers” NOW Broadband) does have UltraFast Broadband which *is* a G.Fast product where necessary (i.e. where FTTP is not possible) but it’s limited to 160/30 (I think).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Dan

That's a good technical question but I doubt if anyone here will have the experience to answer it, nevertheless you can drop an email to the address below and perhaps get the answer you're after:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Hopefully the call centres for broadband are open. If they are give the 0800 free from number a call. 
You’ll find the number on the link below 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

@Anonymous User  NOW Broadband doesn’t currently have a G.Fast product, so you would be limited to a max of 80/20 on Super Fibre (adjusted to the max capability of your line). But Sky Broadband (which, as I’m sure you know, “powers” NOW Broadband) does have UltraFast Broadband which *is* a G.Fast product where necessary (i.e. where FTTP is not possible) but it’s limited to 160/30 (I think).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou. I had a feeling it would be classed as another product away from the super fibre. Thankyou everyone for the clarification