Not applicable

Super Fibre - get more from All Bran

Supposed to be getting Super Fibre

Download speed:

Estimated 65.3-74.5 Mbps

Guaranteed 60.3 Mbps

Upload speed:

Estimated 18.1-19.0 Mbps

but my average has been 8 download and 3 upload.

Do Now provide a booster to help the signal? if we have 2 or more devices connected to the wi-fi then it buffers, the Now TV stick stops and the kids moan!!

any help would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Supposed to be getting Super Fibre

Download speed:

Estimated 65.3-74.5 Mbps

Guaranteed 60.3 Mbps

Upload speed:

Estimated 18.1-19.0 Mbps

but my average has been 8 download and 3 upload.

Do Now provide a booster to help the signal? if we have 2 or more devices connected to the wi-fi then it buffers, the Now TV stick stops and the kids moan!!

any help would be appreciated

Hi @Anonymous User  I'll send you the number for our tech team in a Private Message. Sounds like you may have a fault or need a little bit of troubleshooting. Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

there was a problem with the internet connection, however the wifi signal in my property still is rubbish, it was suggested I buy a booster and was offered £15 off my next bill to cover the cost of this, but I can't find a dual band booster for this price!

Now Tv should provide the equipment required to ensure the service that they are offering does what it is supposed to.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The latest response from NOw TV is to offer me £15 to buy a wifi booster, I found a suitable one for £30 on offer.

I have also been told that the broadband guarantee only means that it is the line speed they guarantee, it doesn't matter about the wi-fi connectivity, if your property won't connect to the wi-fi to devices then you should connect it via ethernet cables!!

Not happy, not had what I am paying for from day 1

grrrr!!