cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not live

Should have been live with my broadband over a week ago, and still have not been connected. Really disappointed, how can nowtv have the cheek to take a payment for this month when they still have done what was needed from from. Does anyone else have the same issues?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately it does happen from time to time, where i am guessing the start of the Broadband Billing date is locked into your live activation date.

Where i am guessing the NOW billing software isn't intelligent enough to suspend the bill payment date if BT Openreach doesn't get the Broadband / telephone line up and running on the date agreed.

Here's one recent example and you will need to contact the NOW Broadband Team from the contact link on the other thread i replied in to chase up your Broadband connection and to get a credit.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-and-Billing-Broadband/My-account-has-been-charged-but-my-broadband-is-not-live/m-p/569046#M2929 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My broadband is still not live... I already had two engineer visits and they didn't fix it. They said that my provider need to do it, but they are not replying to any email messages. I don't know what to do... and I also was charged for my broadband.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you phoned the NOW Broadband Team to chase them up rather than email them ?