cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no go live date or router delivery

Hello community, I made an order for fab fibre (36mb) on the 10th Oct, the provisioned date given was the 21st Oct and if this date was to change I would be notified, my account says no engineer needed as I have an active line so it's just a case of pulling a few strings at the exchange. 

I still haven't received a router in the post or tracking info for the router it still says "were getting it ready" nor have I had an actual go live date applied to my account that still says "sorry we don't have your go live date". 

Would just like some info on what's happening because it seems obvious that the provisioned date will not be the actual go live date but nothing has been sent in relation to a new date.

I understand NowTV has to work with BT so a date can't be guaranteed upon first ordering but they've had long enough now to update my account and even send out the router.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If someone could pick up this thread or @ someone to pick it up it would be appreciated 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I suggest you call NowTV Broadband on the contact telephone number they gave you.

While we fellow-customers can sympathise with you, we can’t do much more than that, whereas your call will be much mor effective in getting action, or at least an explanation of what is(n’t) going on.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.