cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound issues

Hi

I am finding an increasing number of instances of audio cutting out while watching specifically Now TV. I cannot watch the latest episode (2) of AHS: Apocalypse or the latest episode of Elementary.  I will never know some of the punchlines from Roast Battle

I have tried replaying but it is exactly the same dialogue that is lost each time.  

I am watching through my televisions and Roku.  No other apps have this issue. 

Please advise. 

TYIA

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same issue with The Walking Dead. It keeps cutting in and out for a seconds now and then but it's so annoying because you can't hear the dialogue. Please fix this issue soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not even going to attempt the new season of Walking Dead until this issue is resolved.  It's so frustrating that i'm actually just forgoing use of Nowtv in favour of other streaming apps until there is a resolution.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

I am finding an increasing number of instances of audio cutting out while watching specifically Now TV. I cannot watch the latest episode (2) of AHS: Apocalypse or the latest episode of Elementary.  I will never know some of the punchlines from Roast Battle

I have tried replaying but it is exactly the same dialogue that is lost each time.  

I am watching through my televisions and Roku.  No other apps have this issue. 

Please advise. 

TYIA

Has this issue been resolved yet; and if so what was the cause of this problem? 

I would quite like to be able to start watching programs again.