cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOMERSET-CHRIS
Occasional Poster

Re: Some android apps won't display images or slow to play audio/video when connected to NowTV wifi.

@Mooncatytfc  I'm using Apple and Android, but the problem is only affecting the Android devices....

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mooncatytfc
Occasional Poster

Re: Some android apps won't display images or slow to play audio/video when connected to NowTV wifi.

Just out of interest but when did your android phone last do a system update? 

0 Thanks
SOMERSET-CHRIS
Occasional Poster

@Mooncatytfc wrote:

Just out of interest but when did your android phone last do a system update? 

28 Oct was the latest update installed.... Although I've just checked it again now and my Samsung A5 is updating, but no new update for my ASUS tablet.... 

0 Thanks
Mooncatytfc
Occasional Poster

My galaxy s9 updated the 30 October which ties in with the issues, just be weary of updating your a5...... not sure if the latest update is the issue ie October security release but possible...... 

0 Thanks
CH1NNV
Occasional Poster

Hi Somerset Chris

Did you ever get this sorted?

0 Thanks
CH1NNV
Occasional Poster

Hi Somerset Chris

Did you ever get this issue resolved?

I've had something similar... extremely frustrating

0 Thanks