cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smtp settings

Does anyone know the outgoing mail server settings for NOW TV Broadband. I have had 2 failed live chats with no answer.

6 REPLIES 6
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User   NowTV don’t supply email accounts, therefore they don’t have SMTP servers. You’ll have to keep using your existing email account and its associated servers. If you don’t have, or can no longer use, an existing email account, I’d recommend Gmail or Microsoft Outlook both of which I use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use Outlook that requires an incoming and outgoing server settings.

My incoming is obviously the mail provider, my outgoing smtp has been provided by the isp.

My last one was smtp.talk.net

Every major isp has these settings, and I'm now unable to send mail out without having to go through the webmail function which is not always practical.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have tried the outgoing mail settings from the email provider and this appears to be now working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What would be the process to set up outgoing mail in Outlook if Now dont supply a SMPT? I am receiving but not able to send. 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Outlook knows the incoming/outgoing server settings for Outlook mail accounts. When you set up your account in Outlook, it will automatically supply the correct settings. 

It’s been years since I had cause to know what any of my email server settings are, I just let the mail client supply them.

Outlook can, and will, supply the correct settings for Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo and several others.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 2 email accounts from my website, one I changed outgoing to be the same as the incoming setting and it works, the other doesn't, not sure why that is.