cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slow nowtv stick

My broadband is not connecting to my nowtv stick. I have ran the checks and the line and everything is fine. For some reason it's not connecting to the TV forcing me to have to us my mobile hotspot costing me more. Any ideas on how to fix this? Or how to get hold of nowtv directly? Before I consider changing my provider. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User who is your internet via? Can you list the checks you have done? There may be more things you can try.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 

My internet is with nowtv. I have used their broadband checker on the website and turned the router on/off, reconnected everything etc. Just doesnt seem like a very strong connection. I only live in a flat and just on my phone alone it only shows 2 bars on the wifi connection

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User have you checked the WiFi channels in your area. If they get clogged it can slow things down.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 

I didn't think that was possible! Do you have any instructions on how to do that? Seems like a good idea to try thank you