cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slow internet

Sorry I’m not sure what board to add this too so hope it’s okay here...

Does anyone know how I contact now tv about broadband?! I can’t find a number, on live chat no matter what day/time I check if says there’s no agents even though it says it’s available 8am-11pm, I can’t message on Facebook just some automated responses and you can’t even type a message!

My internet is so slow it’s a joke, have to pay for extra internet for my phone to use 4g, only using broadband for Netflix on 1 tv and it can’t manage that!!! I’ve checked the line and it says the problem is with the hub in my house, I’ve unplugged it all and plugged it back in and still not working well and hasn’t been good since I got it in May! 

Sorry for the rant, hope someone can give me an idea of what else to do/how to contact an alternative way!

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sign in here with your Broadband account login details, then go to My Account > then select Broadband & Calls, then keep clicking on the Moving Home section until a telephone number appears on your screen.

The telephone number should get you to the main NowTV Broadband helpline for all general enquiries.

Or alternatively open this link below (again make sure you are logged in with your Broadband sign in details) and a telephone number should appear on your internet browser screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup