cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slow capped fiber broadband

It has been 3 months since I got this awful contract with this joke company which is called NowTV. Presumably, they must provide up to 40Mbps and their speed is regularly cupped, so I am getting 20-25Mbps. After complaints they fix it and I start getting 36Mbps. However, after two weeks the story repeats itself and I have to contact them again. I left BT andif I knew what a unprofessional and poor customer service is provided by NowTV I would never join this company  Just waiting when I leave these jokers. 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ther i also just joined my contract started on 17 July, so far dissapointed i might just cancel as ive still got 14 days. but its funny though they say 10 days to sort out the speed but then you only hace 4 days to make your mind up to cancel or not!! i may b wait 8-9 days then see what happens..

@Anonymous User wrote:

It has been 3 months since I got this awful contract with this joke company which is called NowTV. Presumably, they must provide up to 40Mbps and their speed is regularly cupped, so I am getting 20-25Mbps. After complaints they fix it and I start getting 36Mbps. However, after two weeks the story repeats itself and I have to contact them again. I left BT andif I knew what a unprofessional and poor customer service is provided by NowTV I would never join this company  Just waiting when I leave these jokers.