cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slow Broadband

Hello, 

I am a new costumer to NOWTV broadband however starting to regret my decision.

The speed of my broadband it's only 3mbp, very slow, and when tried to do the check online a "issue" message shows on the screen. Tried to contact the costumer service by phone and they said has to be done online, tried to do online and waited for 2 hours for one of the advisors without success...  Not sure what to do more, any suggestions?

Thanks 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, 

I am a new costumer to NOWTV broadband however starting to regret my decision.

The speed of my broadband it's only 3mbp, very slow, and when tried to do the check online a "issue" message shows on the screen. Tried to contact the costumer service by phone and they said has to be done online, tried to do online and waited for 2 hours for one of the advisors without success...  Not sure what to do more, any suggestions?

Thanks 🙂

What speed did they claim you would get ? Speed stated at time of order and achievable speed are dependent on distance from your local exchange the further you are away the less you will get. And as Sky , Now Tv , Talk Talk & BT all share the same info structure to many customers not enough speed. Busy times of day will make it worse after 5pm when everybody’s home and using there internet connection. Run a speedtest on (speedtest.net) at various times of day (am , early afternoon , night time) this will give you an idea if your speed is suffering from over subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They claimed 12mbp, or at least 9 mbp at the busy times of the day... However I have been using outside of that times and still the same slow connection. Thank you anyway! 🙂