cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slow Broadband , how to contact tech support??

I've been a now TV broadband user for 9 months. Last month speeds have dropped significantly from previous 25+ to often less than 1 Mbps . (fast.com) streaming is impossible. 

I've carried out the usual checks, reset router , checked line cable, ran check on web page. No change. 

So I then look for a number to call. No number? Chat service, click the box , no box. 

Can someone advise how I can speak to a human please. 

I'm on month by month renewable so if I can't sort I'm off! 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are a NowTV Broadband customer then there is a telephone helpline number to call.

To find their telephone number log into your Broadband account whilst on here, then under My Account > Broadband & Calls the easiest way to find the phone number is to click on the moving home section of the page until the telephone number appears on your screen.

The moving home number should be the same telephone number for all NowTV Broadband & Telephone related enquiries. 

Alternatively open this link below, sign in with your Broadband account details and a telephone number should appear on the right hand side of the screen.

Also you should be able to reach live chat from the same link below by clicking on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch.

Should live chat not work for you try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi the number for now tv customer service is 03303323050 and for direct tech support is 08007591177. Hope this helps 🙂

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User (and everybody else)

There is a number for broadband customers, which is told only to such customers.

There is no direct tech support number (or any sort of support number) for the NowTV streaming services.

And you should be aware of this:-

https://scam-numbers.co.uk/Number/08007591177/

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB thats where your wrong. Ive literally just called the customer support number and i do so all the time since im always having trouble with my broadband. It isnt a scam number so dont be blacklisting my name like that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

i have seen your query and I wondered if you ever got an answer.

I have the same problem, can't seem to be able to speak to a human...

hope you got it sorted.

Thanks x