cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile monthly pass

I just bought this today and have been repeatedly trying to watch a football match that's on sky sports just to be offered the 3 other deals which I shouldn't need but yet it tells me I need one to watch.

I've tried through the website and app both on my mobile with no success, I'm assuming by the time I get an answer or it works it will be money wasted and the football will be finished but worth a try I suppose 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same issues

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I have a 5 month mobile pass for skysports and everytime I try to watch something on my device it says you need a pass to watch this I have checked my account and my pass is active so why can't I watch? Luckily I won my pass and didn't spend money or I would be demanding a refund!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just purchased a Monthly Mobile Sprts  voucher but it wont let me watch it on my IPAD....Says I  need a voucher

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yh, I have the exact same problem. Please let me know if you get a reply!

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User First of all, the mobile sports pass only allows to to watch a smartphone, not an iPad or other tablet. Secondly, there are only 5 channels available on the mobile pass (can’t remember what they are) so it what you want to watch is on another channel - you’re out of luck.

RoyB
Legend

I can never remember which ones they are either, but fortunately this page will tell you:-

‘Get unlimited access to Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News straight to your phone. Wherever you go, take the live sporting action with you every step of the way.’

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.