cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports day pass not working

I’ve purchased a day pass to watch the Open and I can see it listed on my account. When I try watch sky sports on my devices they just bring up a message saying unable to complete purchase on this device. If I can’t get this to work I want a refund.
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry for the confusion @schnapps I was aware of the different devices being used but was wondering aloud if maybe there had been a 'universal' update to the NowTV apps which of course sometimes happens, especially in cases of small fixes such as bug or content updates etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My apologies guys. Seems my reading of the issue was entirely wrong. I thought it was a playback problem when it appears to be an activation issue seeing as how @Anonymous User has managed to find a workaround. You can ignore my posts which unfortunately I can no longer remove. Oops!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. I have overcome the problem by activating the day pass on my phone instead. That in turn made Sky Sports start to stream on my TV box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My sports pass wont work got showing on my account that I have a weekly sports pass which I purchased today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having exactly the same problem 😞 ive tried numerous times unsuccessfully 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem and there is nothing that can be done i have never had this problem before you cant even talk to anybody at now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

had the same problem, just deleted one of my  devices on now TV website and activated my pass (started watching online) on the website and on my laptop. Seems to have worked as can now cast to my telly from my phone, just in time for F1 lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased the now tv , sky sports day pass , it’s saying ready to use , but when I try watch something it’s showing pass required , I hope it can be fixed , if not I would like a refund , thank you John ..

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What devices do you have to use Now TV?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help